Saturday, February 22, 2014

Window Views in Ireland

Even though Deb and I have tried to stay on top of our photos (on this trip) we still maintain about 9000 pictures on our Mac!  I know....what the heck am I taking pictures of?
Well....EVERYTHING.

I have put together this wee montage of photos I have taken here.   They represent looking through the windows (doors) to the other side.  A leap of faith?  A continued journey?  A peek into the future?
A photographers privilege of sharing neat photos?
See what you see.
Enjoy.










Please put Ireland on your bucket list right now.  It is safe, scenic, easily accessible, close to everything, inexpensive bus journeys and bus tours, and some of the friendliest people we have ever met.  Delicious seafood chowder, Irish stew, and good old Irish music in the local pubs. 
 Last but not least...wool and my friendly wool contributors.....SHEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment