Friday, April 11, 2014

The Magic Blue Lagoon Face Cream


Deb and I tried two different skin treatments while playing in the Blue Lagoon.  One is a natural byproduct of the lagoon which is a silica mud.  Smearing it all over and leaving it on for about 15 minutes before washing it off in the lagoon waters left our skin feeling smooth and invigorated.

The other treatment we bought at the swim up bar.
It consisted of a lava rock that you quickly dip into the lagoon to wet it and then rub it gently on your face and neck.  Leaving it on for 5 minutes and then rinsing it off.  Followed by a small algae stone which was incredibly silky when lathered on our faces and neck.  Now THAT was fantastic stuff.  We left it on for 15 minutes and when we splashed the application off our faces.....we thought we had died and went to heaven.  My face has never felt so beautifully soft and refreshed.
We took these before and after shots to show the magic of these natural mineral creams.


Here is Deb with the algae mask on before.


Wait for it.....wait for it.....








wait for it......
and here she is afterwards.  WOW!!!!  An absolute beauty although she was before too.


I am hoping to have the same beautiful result.  Here I am soaking up the warm waters, drinking my strawberry smoothie and letting my algae mask work its magic.





and....I am waiting...........





.......still waiting.........only 5 minutes left to go..............






.........can't wait to see what happeneds.........

And viola!!!  The incredible power and healing properties of the creams makes me feel like a new woman.  I love the way my skin glows below.......


Everybody has GOT to try this stuff!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment