Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Visit with Tammy, Catching up on a Lifetime

Finally here we are together with my sweet, beautiful cousin Tammy whom I haven't seen for about 25 years.  She married and moved to England and we lost contact until a few years ago when I found her on Facebook!  This is one of the great things I love about FB.

We met in Bath, England.  A historic Romanesque city filled with things to see and do.
But today and tomorrow.....we are visiting with the Star of the Show, Tammy.



A little Hop-on, Hop-off tour in the morning to wake up and literally smell the fragrant flowers.


Debbie and Tammy already thick as thieves.


She and I nearly got decapitated when our tour bus drove right into the tree branches?  Yikes!


Reminiscing about days gone by.  Our Mothers are sisters.  We grew up in the same town until they moved away.  Still keeping in touch until she married in our twenties.  Doing the math, I realize that is a lifetime ago.


Head shot!!!


Gelato.....and we picked the exact combination of flavours without knowing what the other was having?  Separated at birth no doubt.  


We were the best of friends as children and picked up right were we left off.  I love that.


In front of the Bath Abbey with the thousands who were visiting on this glorious Spring day.


She is a beautiful woman.  Very generous and kind.  Full of excitement in her eyes.  We enjoyed many laughs, a life time of memories, and a few tears.  I realize how much I love and missed her.
An incredible Reunion I will not soon forget.


Sad to say good-bye, but we are already talking about the next one?
Maybe Spain?


No comments:

Post a Comment